I’m guessing you’re on this website because your business has taken over your life and you don’t know how to take it to the next level without spending even more time in it. You want something more than just working 24/7.
I get it. About fifteen years ago, I was working as a project manager for Rand McNally’s internet division (think online maps and road atlases). It sounds pretty cool, doesn’t it? And for many people, it would be a great job. A dream job.
For me…not so much.
My purpose in life is not to help people plan road trips.
My purpose is to help people build sustainable, profitable, freedom-based businesses based on what they love, their purpose, their passion.
At the time, however, all I knew was something had to change.
Unfortunately, it took me about four years to figure out what to change and the courage to make that change.
Four years is a long time.
Fortunately, I’ve also spent many, many years learning how to shorten this process for others. I’ve learned how to help entrepreneurs build sustainable, profitable, and freedom-based businesses that are in complete alignment with who they are as people.
After four years of confusion, struggle, and fear, I finally found the clarity and courage to return to school to earn my Ph.D. in Counseling Psychology.
Best. Decision. Ever.
While in school, I learned that not only did I love to help people smash through limiting beliefs and move through their fear, I also discovered that one of my superpowers is to build structures and systems to create efficiencies in organizations.
With every internship I did, I found a way to make the department more efficient and streamlined. I developed everything from a digital neuropsychology assessment form that decreased the time it took to calculate scores by more than 50% to creating online file systems and databases that helped the department get streamlined and focused.
Now that I own my own business, I get to do work that I absolutely love. I get to help awesome, unique entrepreneurs build awesome, unique businesses. Businesses that are built around who they are… their unique skills, abilities, values, personalities, hopes, dreams, and passions.
Best. Business. Ever.
I love, love, love my business and I want you to feel the same.
A few personal things about me in case you are interested…
- spending time with my son. He’s grown and lives a few states away, so anytime I get to see him in person makes me ecstatically happy. He runs his own online marketing business, which he loves, and I couldn’t be more proud.
- long thoughtful conversations. There is nothing better than getting in a deep conversation about life’s mysteries, solving the world’s problems, and the latest episode of The Walking Dead.
- apocalyptic shows and movies. There is something really cool about thinking about what I would do if the world turned to crap. With or without zombies. Realistically, I know that I would be one of the first to die in a zombie apocalypse, but it’s nice to fantasize that I would kick ass and survive.
- all things chocolate. And the reason I would be one of the first to die in a zombie apocalypse. (Pinterest board. Warning: may lead to immediate store run for ingredients. Don’t ask me how I know.)
- ridiculously long walks and hikes, especially if I can get out in nature.
- learning new things related to business, structures, systems, and efficiencies. You probably got that about me already.
- learning how to do new things that aren’t related to business at all. I’ve taken classes in piano, mosaics, fused glass, knitting, crochet, etc. You get the idea. Next up… jewelry making and guitar.
- inspirational quotes.
- to travel. Close to home and far away.
- to dream about traveling.
That’s enough about me. This site is about you. Are you ready to build your awesome and unique business and take it to the next level? You’ve got a few options.
- Click here to get my Cash in on Your Passion report and to get on my mailing list for all sorts of great tips for building your ideal business. This option is best for you if you’re in the “maybe I can figure this out myself” phase. You know you want to build your business to the next level AND still have a life, but you’re thinking that it’s not that bad.
- Click here to get my curated Ultimate Resource Guide. These are the best tools I’ve used so far to streamline my clients’ businesses as well as my own. You’ll also get on my mailing list for all sorts of great tips for building your ideal business and life. This option is for you if you want some tools to use right away.
- Click here to sign up for my Jumpstart Your Sustainable, Profitable, and Freedom-Based Business session. This option is for you if you know you want to build your business to the next level, want more free-time, and you don’t want to waste your time figuring it out yourself. We’ll spend 90 minutes together discussing your hopes, dreams, fears, and everything in between for your business and your life. You’ll come out of it much clearer about your next steps. At the end, if I feel I can help you further, I’ll invite you to one-on-one coaching with me. Don’t worry though. There’s no heavy sell. Whether you’re at a hell yes or hell no, I’m okay either way. Trust me, I only want to work with people who are at hell yes.