“If you have a 10-year plan of how to get [somewhere], you should ask: Why can’t you do this in 6-months?” – Peter Thiel
Is your mind blown?
Read it again. Let it soak in.
If you’re like me, you’re immediately going to your list of goals and looking at them with fresh eyes.
Questions that came to my mind…
- Why did I decide this plan needed to take __ years?
- Where am I playing it safe?
- If I put myself out there more, where could I see real significant crazy-*ss progress?
- How can I think outside the box to achieve more?
- What if I become laser-focused on achieving this?
- Where could I use leverage to make this happen?
- If I brought on more people, how much more could I accomplish?
- Who has the expertise I need to help me take my business to the next level?
You can bet that I will be sharing this quote with my clients and we will be rethinking all of their goals and timelines. This next year is going to be one hell of a ride for all of us.
So how about you? What timelines are you rethinking?
With love & joy,